Thursday, January 15

Written Wednesday, January 14, 2004 too.
After the tests we went south with Bill & Jo and since we can’t go very far south without crossing the border that is what we did. It hasn’t changed much from years passed. We do get border-crossing reports on the news and the length of time it is taking. For Progresso it has been no delay. We enjoyed a nacho plate at Garcia’s over the Canada Store (pronounced ka-nah-duh). It is the first time I have eaten in Mexico that I enjoyed the food. I didn’t partake of the peppers though.
It was finally warm enough to go on a bike ride. We biked 8 miles and I could have gone much farther but it was probably smart to hold it down for the first time out. I did put on a few extra miles within the park. There are new pictures at My Webshots.

No comments: