Wednesday, January 14

Written Monday, January 12th.
The day zips by really fast, especially when Butch is playing golf and not standing over me saying, ”What are we doing now?” ;-)
The day started off bright, sunny and calm. I downloaded a new book from www.audible.com to listen to while I went on a walk. Stopped at Bill & Jo’s and we booked a tour of King Ranch for February 3rd.
I paid a bill using www.mycheckfree.com. It happened to be my Sam’s Club bill but that is how I pay most of them. I also got caught up on email, did the puzzle from www.jigzone.com. I posted one email from Gary about turning blue. I emailed him and advised him to use either salt or vinegar to set the dye in his shirt. I registered about 5 books at www.bookcrossing.com. I put one in the phone booth and one in the laundry room. Book crossings is a catch and release program for books and an excellent way to keep books in circulation and the weight down in the motor home.;-)
In this particular blog you have been told about several websites that I use all the time. You should be able to click on any of the highlighted sites and be taken to that particular website. Enjoy!

No comments: