Monday, January 12

Our son Gary enters racquetball tournaments and was in one in Lincoln Nebraska recently. Following is an email I received from him about the experience.

" I am not real happy with the tournament people from Lincoln this morning. I wore their blue tournament shirt to bed last night and to the Health Club this morning. I caught sight of myself in the mirror on the way to the shower and saw some blue around my arm pit and wondered if I had gotten an injury that I didn't really feel during the heat of a racquetball battle and had some bruising. When I looked closer I realized it was this new shirt bleeding on me. So when I showered I tried to scrub real well and did notice some blue coming off. However, when I got done and checked my cleaning job my blueness looked brighter than before to me! It really looks stupid like I've been trying out for the blue man group or something. Lucky that my work shirt covers it well."

No comments: