Wednesday, December 13

I forgot about last Saturday

 Last Saturday Renie, Linda, and I walked our usual 2-mile route at 7:00am. It was Winter Ranch's garage sale day. Winter Ranch is the RV Park next door to ours and is part of the same ownership. So as we were walking, we were getting an early peek at garage sale items. I spotted a golf bag with clubs and thought Butch might have an interest and I also spotted a couple of chairs that had been in an RV, foldable and on the small side, that I could see replacing the uncomfortable folding chairs we were currently using.  I came home and told Butch about it as he was still in bed. He sacrificed some sleep and delayed breakfast to scope things out. We ended up with the chairs and the golf stuff. 

The Golf Bag

The putter, one of a full set of clubs.

Close-up of chair

This where they will be used.



No comments: