Tuesday, June 27

Doesn't get it...

 Butch doesn't get it that he is old. This weekend, we had some faster-than-normal winds and lost a branch from one of our trees. It was a fair-sized branch and he happened to see it go. So we are in the backyard looking over the trees and Butch says, "I need a bucket truck." I said, "So, where do you propose to get one?" For many years in the past, this would not have been a problem. He gave me the "LOOK". I said, "Hire someone." No more conversation...

We did have some weather go through this past weekend. Not nearly as severe as they predicted. I did get a few photos in case everything was annihilated. Fortunately, we had some nice rain and some small branches down. When the wind blows like that I think of it as Mother Nature combing her hair, getting rid of the nits.



Balloon Flowers




No comments: