Tuesday, April 11

Today is Tuesday

Five days from departure. The worst part of this is all the thinking that takes place. We recall with fondness the days we were full-timing and we could be ready for departure in no time at all...in comparison. I assume it will get easier the more times we do it. We hope to do this for many years to come. Most of you know how old we are and thus realize how tenuis that statement might be.

Things are very different around here now. Most of our fellow residents are gone or are about to be gone. I noticed this morning when I sat in front of this computer that I used to have trouble getting everything done that I needed to but now I am sitting here wondering if I have forgotten something because I feel as though I am pretty well caught up.

We are looking forward to a fun summer. They are all fun but this one just might be more fun! Our friends Pete and Jerilynn will be renting our RV site in our backyard. They have "youngsters" staying in their house so will be using their RV this summer for their living quarters. So playing pool, cards, and board games will be a part of our summer much like when we are in Texas. 👍

Stay tuned and drop by!

No comments: