Thursday, March 16

Pictures?

I haven't done much with pictures/photos and that has always been a big part of my posts and my life actually. So this morning I was looking at some I have taken of late and will get some on here this morning.

You can most likely tell this is my medicine counter where I keep track of the meds I am taking, times, amounts etc. Hopefully I can wipe this clean come Monday.

 


This was taken March 12th when it was 100 degrees. Old news now as it is in the 70's.


My friend Susan Van Howeling sent me this picture of her snowman. Later her dog, Indy ate the eyes and the buttons (raisins and almonds). 


My friend Sherri Clark sent me flowers for my birthday! A very special surprise!

My friend Liz and her fellow, Chico were in the Alamo Tx parade. Liz is also my hairdresser.

Elvis was the theme this year.

Bob Wollin rode his bike in the parade.


Trophy Gardens is a consistent winner in this annual parade.

This is a special picture of mine. I took it in Cumberland Iowa backyard sometime in the '90s. It was such a serendipity moment!




No comments: