Sunday, March 26

In A-1 shape.

 I am in pretty good shape for the shape I am in!

 There is quite a bit of Covid in the park. We aren't one of them. Our neighbor across the street is and she has COPD, COVID, and PNEUMONIA. She is in ICU and they put her on a ventilator but she signed a paper to be taken off of it. Her children have been called and told to get here because her chances of making it are slim. They are here now.

We are in Spring Cleaning mode. Or at least I am. Butch said we should wait till fall on some of this stuff and I set my feet because you get busy right away with getting reacquainted with friends and activities and it continues to get put off. So I am nearly finished with my list.

Here is a pic of one of my projects. Unfortunately, I did not get a before picture of this wind chime made from a teapot and silverware that was no longer silver. I am happy with the result!




No comments: