Saturday, December 3

OMG!

 I interrupt this post to tell you about something we have not experienced in quite some time! A gullywasher, downpour, torrential rain, raining buckets, drenched and more! Butch and I played pool this afternoon around 3:00; I am only getting to play once or maybe twice a week. I am not happy about it but have not found a solution yet. I told Butch as we headed up there that it looked like rain. It started raining and we thought it was nice to get some rain. The area needs it. But then the sky opened up and dumped on us, again and again and now it is 3 hours later and we are home but it is still raining and it is coming in wave after wave of torrential rain. We are in awe!!

I did stop what I was doing to post that before the amazement left me. And now I will go back to playing Word with Friends... 

No comments: