Wednesday, November 23

Grumpy?

 I just read yesterday's blog entry and I do believe I was a little on the grumpy side. I got that fixed, well, partially fixed. Butch and I had appointments at the Massage College and we kept them yesterday afternoon. Butch has been there many times in the past and I looked upon it as an indulgence until yesterday. I almost canceled because I thought my original need was no longer in effect. Boy, was I wrong! 

Ladiany was my therapist and she was excellent. Every time she ran into an area of need she would say a very small and quiet "mmm" and I knew she had found the motherload. I had no idea I was that sore all over. It did not take me long to know the massage was very much needed and more importantly she was extremely knowledgeable. We both have made a new appointment. And I am looking forward to it!

Renie and I hosted Trivia last night and we again had 4 very smart teams. Team 'I Don't Know' came in first this week. See you next week on 11/29/22 in the Main Hall. Oh yes, I forgot to tell them there are no muscles in the human hand, only tendons. Surprised?

No comments: