Friday, October 28

South Texas- Here we are!

Arrival Oct. 2022

We arrived at our wintertime abode early Thursday afternoon. We had decided to go on Thursday because there was a heavy rain storm warning for Friday and we had already been through one deluge with no taste for another. So on Thursday we were in nearly perfect weather for the whole day.

We hit the ground running for the process of getting settled in. I sometimes have some sleep issues, yet I slept in until 7:30 AM, which is almost impossible for me!

And another busy day happened today. By week's end, we should be mostly settled in.

I have discovered that I brought way, way too many clothes. I didn’t think I had many items here but now I know I might have been able to get by without bringing any!

So now I have a goal of keeping better track. I say that but it is something that slips by my memory for some reason. 

There was a surprise-I had internet, TV etc. all connections up and running with one simple phone call. It seemed seamless.

Till next time I take a brake.


No comments: