Wednesday, October 12

Recipes from a long, long time ago

 Way back when we were first going to Texas in the motorhome (2002) I had several favorite recipes I wanted to take with me so I downsized my faves and brought them with us. In all the moving of the last year or so I had lost track of them but they popped up a few days ago and I was tickled pink.

And speaking of pink I made one of the recipes yesterday. Be forewarned, it is addictive!

 I used raspberry jello in this one. Thanks again Bev Gunderson!

These are the two small books I have hunted for too long. So glad to have them back!


And here is a recipe that Butch's mother (Marion Brooker) shared with me many years ago and I think it was last winter I was searching for it. It is a favorite of Butch's and that might surprise a few people.


No comments: