Monday, September 19

Latest Photos

 Last week I took my camera with me a couple of times on my early morning walk. I am very grateful for the weather we have been having. No rain but very pleasant early morning temps.


Our Pool Hall


And this shot shows the relationship between the house and the Pool Hall. They are not connected.


This weeping willow tree has been in this location my whole life. I have always been an admirer. It is about a block south of our house and on the way to the bike trail.

This butterfly was very cooperative in letting me photograph him...or her.


Note the bee to the right of the butterfly...



Pampas grass and corn...again




On the bike trail



Grasshopper on the bike trail

There was a light coating of moisture on these leaves...


Thistle


 A hoarders house- I understand he owns several around town. He doesn't live here. The front entrance is completely overgrown. The lawn is kept mowed and that keeps the law at bay.

And that concludes my photo walk on the trail last week.

No comments: