Saturday, April 9

Before it starts

 Next week is a busy one for us, with Tuesday and Wednesday being the busiest. We have never been in this position before and new territory can be interesting. We do have neighborly help on the unknown parts. It will be a relief to get back to what we have done every other season which is getting the MoHo ready to roll. We can almost do that in our sleep. Butch was just angsting over which tools to leave here and which ones to take. Next season should take care of all this indecision stuff.

This is the weekend for the Masters and it is the one weekend of the entire year whereby I can not make ANY plans for him. I did just have the thought that I could phone some friends who I need to be in touch with and haven't been of late. This weekend would be great for that.

The night before last we visited with our neighbors to the north.  Night, I say? It was 4 PM. Happy hour in any RV park ever! It was a nice get-acquainted situation. Our North neighbors are Bill and Sandi from Minnesota.

On Monday we are going to South Padre with our neighbors to the South, Jerry, and Roseann from Illinois. Jerry and I share an interest in photography and birding while Roseann and Butch share an interest in Bridge. Getting such good neighbors was a happy accident.

The trivia friends we have made gifted Renie, Butch, and me with a gift certificate for a meal and of course, Alex was included.😊 So last night we went to Cheddars and enjoyed a wonderful meal and topped it off with a stop at Dairy Queen. Renie and I walked almost every morning we could all season.  I will miss my walking partner until we get back to Jefferson where Keri and I can pick up where we left off. Finding someone to walk with on a regular basis is not all that easy. It is a great way to become friends in a different way. We try to solve all the world's problems, share ideas and make some funfilled plans.

It won't be long now till we are back in Jefferson. On April 21 if all goes as planned. We look forward pretty much equally to each location. See ya' soon!

No comments: