Sunday, October 17

Still in Peculiar!

 I have a bunch of fantastic pics taken yesterday in what was a very full day of getting caught up. The Teeter children, our greatgrands, are a delight. I feel like I should be taking notes of all the gems of wisdom they share with us. 

This morning Butch and Gary are playing in a 2 person best ball at the course in Harrisonville. And I am getting caught up on laundry, blogging, and whatever else crosses my memory bank.

I have taken many, many pics I will be sharing as soon as I can get them transferred from the camera to the computer. That is the next item on my agenda.

One item I would like to share with you in case you are a LastPass user. I am a longtime user of LastPass and dearly love it. Yesterday I was using my Chromebook instead of my main computer because it is smaller and easier to take to a different location. I was at Amanda's and on her wifi and I had previously signed out of my account on the Chromebook and needed some passwords I could not remember to get back in. So I tried to get to LastPass as a guest. It would not let me sign in. Not surprising, as I was on guest status with the Chromebook. So we went to the Gary and Susan home in Peculiar, been here many times, did not expect any problems because I stopped to get the passwords I needed at the RV park. Got signed in to the Chromebook and I still could not sign in to LastPass! Now, this worried me a bit, because this was where ALL of my passwords are kept! I was very tired when we got home and went straight to bed. I did think about it a time or two when I awoke during the night but was still too tired to deal with it. So this morning I got all of my chores done or started and sat down to my computer to see if I could get to LastPass or if it was not going to give me access. NO PROBLEM! I was already signed into LastPass on this computer and this is obviously why I could not get signed in on any other computer. It did point out one of my flaws and that is to ALWAYS sign out of LastPass in case my computer goes kaput. There are other obvious reasons that is smart too. So since I have not changed my master password since 2019 I will do that this morning and then sign out. Whew!

No comments: