Saturday, October 16

Yea!!! Peculiar!

 Our first leg of the trip is done and it went very well. Jefferson to Peculiar MO and we are in the Peculiar RV Park that we have stayed in many times. We had forgotten that the road to Amanda and Brad's place leaves a lot to be desired. It had been so long since it was last determined bad that I figured it just had to be repaired by now! I was wrong so at the last minute I called this park and luck would have it they had one, I tell you ONE site, for one I tell you, ONE night. But it has all worked out and we will be here for 3 days, leaving Monday morning as originally planned. Funny how these things can fall into place. There would have been a time that this would have been a high-stress day for me. But I have come a long, long way. These days it is nearly impossible to find an RV site without a reservation made at least a month in advance. And yet? It all worked out.

No comments: