Wednesday, September 15

Happy Day!

The doctor called to tell me that the normal reading of my blood indicates that the condition is not an emergency. She still thinks I should see a GI doc but if I can't do that in a timely manner in Iowa, I should get in touch with one in South Texas. I plan to do that. So there you have it. I am a happy woman.

I have lined up our itinerary for our trip south. I have made the reservations in the two places we will need them. I will put it in an email for those who may need or want it. I am a happy woman.

We had a good group of trivia players last night and a good time was had by all. The questions were not easy, however, laughter was abundant. I am a happy woman.

I have been diligently working on a slide show, 2 actually, for my Class of '61 reunion on October 1st and 2nd. These are pictures I have taken or gathered over the past reunions. It has been a long time since I have done a slide show so I had to work hard on the old tired brain cells to get it done. I have it completed. Updates on it should be fairly easy. So anyone from the class of '61 who would like to send me photos can still do so. Having this done makes me a VERY happy woman! And thanks Mickey for helping me test it.

Butch is at the golf course so I assume he is a very happy man!

No comments: