Tuesday, September 14

Tuesday...

 Tuesday is garbage day. The day we gather up our contributions to the landfill and place them at the curb for pick up tomorrow morning. I imagine that you can surmise I have a bit of a writing block since I have stooped to writing about garbage.

There is no news on the health issue. I have not had another attack. They came up with an appt. for me in Ames on November 9th. So I asked them just how serious is this thing. Didn't get an answer but they and I are now working on getting an earlier appt. Last I knew they were working on a referral to Des Moines Digestive Services. That was yesterday.

I have been working diligently on a slide show for my class reunion. I thought I had it done but then tried it on another computer and it would not work. So I found a workaround by using Google Slides App. It is a great app by the way as I was able to export the one I had done in Libre, another wonderful program, and it was nearly seamless. But still, I want a slide show that will work on anyone's computer with as little fiddling as possible. So now I have a slide show that works on my HP computer and one that works on my Chromebook. As soon as I do a bit more investigating I will be looking for a volunteer to test them for me. Butch is not a candidate. 

Speaking of Butch he has been keeping up with his yard work. It has been cut in half since he sold the extra lot. He has been getting his walks in by golfing and playing pool. We are adjusting to the larger table. Sometimes it is good and sometimes it is not. I think that is true for any sport, however.😏

No comments: