Sunday, July 18

Little Man's Disease

 For many years we have talked about "Little Man's Disease". You all know what I mean. One of the more famous examples is Napoleon. Another label we have given it is "Badge People". You know this one too where someone is given a "Badge" along with more authority than they usually are afforded and gets great joy from expressing it in whatever form it happens to take for the occasion. Well, Let me introduce you to our own Mr. Attitude! For a few weeks now I have used his picture as the wallpaper on my computer and his determined look and obvious attitude make me smile every time I see his little puffed-up chest and the determined look in his eyes.

                                                         Mr. A.


He is not intimidated by much. He dive-bombs anything he perceives as a threat. When we had our house painted a couple of years ago he tried to chase off the painter. Haven't seen much of the squirrel lately nor Mango the cat.

The "New Birds" or fledglings are in abundance right now and they are also fun, watching them try to learn the ropes of birdom!

No comments: