Friday, July 23

Feedburner? (%@^&)

 I have been notified that Feedburner is being done away with. It is not something I had been thinking about. As near as I can figure it means that those of you who read the blog and get notified of new entries in your email will no longer get notified. BUMMER. I relied on that as I know many of you have as well. They say I can get a 'new one'! I know little to nothing about this-what one is best-how to enact it-etc. So another learning curve!! And in the meantime, you will have to go directly to the website to read the new entries...as I understand it. Also, I assume you will have to go through the process of signing up again. Nuther Bummer! Stay tuned if indeed you can. www.brooker3.blogspot.com is and will be still available. The only thing affected is the manner in which that happens.

If you want to know what I am dealing with you can read here:

https://support.google.com/feedburner/answer/78982?hl=en

No comments: