Monday, June 14

Getting ready for a garage sale...

 No, I have not set a date yet. I have been gathering and making piles. The other day Butch asked me if I really needed what was in 3 plastic tubs in the little shed. He needed more room for a "lawn brush", I don't know the real name, he had scored for $5. After some thought, I told him I would have some spare room under the bed once I had emptied it of garage sale items. BUT! Isn't there always a BUT. I needed to go through the tubs, inventory the contents, and clean up the outside of them. So he brought them to the shop/old garage so I could see what was in them. AND NOW, I have 3 plastic tubs of things I could not part with when we first retired, sold our house, and went full-time in the RV. All three have photo albums, journals, and mementos! Keeping the blog going since 2002 should have been a clue that I was not new to journaling.  So all the things I wrote down and saved for posterity prior to the blog are in those 3 tubs!

I did not dare look any further! I have not completed my first todo list and we have groups of company coming in the next few weeks. And now I am itching to go through those tubs!!

Just maybe that will incite me to get on it with the tubs as a reward! Maybe...

No comments: