Sunday, December 6

Hunkered

Yesterday we were hunkered down due to cold temps (50's) and rain off and on all day long. This morning the sun is shining. To be truthful it is peeking through the clouds and they say it will shine today. 🤞 

So Butch and I went on a Netflix movie marathon. I googled the "Top 10 best movies on Netflix" read the synopsis of them and wrote down the ones that appealed to one or both of us. One of my pet peeves is cruising for a movie and taking an hour to decide and most often not landing on anything! Our choices were okay but I am going to encourage you to make your own list because our choices were not all that memorable. Just okay.

And then I threw together a soup. Often I make what I call 'one of my concoctions' and this could have been labeled as such. When you have a few things always on hand, such as leftover meat, in this case, rotisserie chicken, broth, veggies such as carrots, onions, and celery, and some cheese it is super easy to throw together a concoction. In this particular incident, I also added some roughly chopped cabbage and diced leftover baked potatoes. It was a hit!

If you think nothing is going on down here you may want to check out the Trophy Gardens blog today. You can find it here: https://trophygardens.blogspot.com/2020/12/bits-pieces-saturday-12-6-2020.html

We are not doing much participating but if you have a desire to it is happening.

No comments: