Tuesday, December 8

Clear, Sunshiny Skies!...continued

 This morning when I got up at a bit after 6:00AM the sun was rising and I could see the promise of a beautiful day. Yup, that is what we have. High of 72 degrees when it gets there.

I plan to join the ladies in the pool hall at 1:00. Only 10 people can be in the pool hall at one time but so far that has not been a problem.

continued... I forgot that I didn't get this posted. I did go play pool with the women and I had a good day. I was accused once of playing defense and indeed I was so I said, "And Butch would be so proud." Today is another women's day from 1 to 3 and I plan to go.

I told them about Jan M. in Jefferson who was told by her doctor that playing pool was good for her to keep her active. So Jan moved to Jefferson from Arizona and moved her pool table with her. She has it in the living room. Seniors! You can never know what they might do! The answer is anything they want to.😃

As a whole, the general pace of things is slower than in years past, and to be quite frank it suits me.

I looked out the window a bit ago and after giving up on the birds we suddenly have some action.

A semi good picture of a gold-headed woodpecker.

A not very good pic of a mockingbird.


The squirrel and the grackle seem to have a working relationship.


No comments: