Wednesday, July 1

Thinking of Butch?


My friend Liz called to tell me that every time she takes a shower she thinks of Butch. We sure got a chuckle out of that thought! But as you might expect it was a safety issue. Since Butch's great fall last March we have implemented some safety features. The mats below now cover both the shower floor in the MoHo and the one in the house. They are very durable and can be thrown in the washer every week or so.
Bathtub mat. 

In addition to that, my friend Mickey shared with me some safety hand grips that she had purchased for her shower. I had purchased some in the past that had not worked for me but these are truly amazing! And very inexpensive if you have access to a Menards store.

So if you too are thinking of Butch while you are in the shower look at how you can make your shower safer.

Speaking of safety we just received word that a couple we know who also winter in Trophy Gardens are having to deal with being positive for Covid-19.


No comments: