Friday, February 21

Doings

Butch is still playing pool quite a bit and I do too as often as I can work it in. Butch played the last two days in the park championship. 23 guys signed up to play and each of them had to play against everyone one time. That is a bunch of games! Butch says 6 losses was third and he had 7 so he came in fourth or tied for fourth. There are a large number of very skilled pool players in this park so his finish was respectable. We both play in mixed doubles on Sundays. It is fun and a way to interact with people you might not in ordinary times. I also play with the ladies on Monday and Tuesday afternoons when nothing conflicts in my schedule.

Last Monday I missed ladies pool because of a dermatology appointment. We both had a clean report on our biopsies. Good to go for another 6 months. We usually follow up trips out of the park with a trip to Costco or a stop in Magnolia depending on the day and the needs. We have not eaten out very much. It is very difficult to eat healthy in a restaurant. We know people who eat out nearly every meal. 
Trivia is still happening with pretty much the same people from week to week. They have a good time and so do I. Butch does too now that he has played enough pool to keep him satisfied.

It won't be long before we make a trip to Mexico. Yes, we still go down. No, we are not afraid. The whole situation is much different than portrayed on media.

I haven't mentioned Keto or diet for quite a while but I am still eating that way. I am happy with what the scales might say. I really do not know but my clothes fit the same so I assume the numbers are okay.

Listen to the Mockingbirds!

No comments: