Sunday, December 1

Not much

We haven't eaten out much in the last few months and I was hungry for an IHop Spinach, Mushroom Omelet so we indulged on Friday night. We had a nice visit with Susan VanHouweling in Magnolia Park afterward.

Butch isn't overly fond of IHop so last night we went to our most favorite place to eat, the ElDorado in Alamo. They let us down a year ago and I do not know what they changed back again but last night they were EXCELLENT. We asked Candy and Rick to go with us and a good time was had by all.

I ran across this picture of me a couple of years ago.

And this one the other day in Mexico. I can see the difference.
But more importantly, I can FEEL the difference. I honestly do not know what the scale currently says and since it has sabotaged me a time or two in the past I do not care what it says. Maybe after Christmas I will take a peek.

No comments: