Wednesday, December 4

Day filled Up

Deon and Jim Spangler landed in Trophy Gardens this past weekend. Some of you will know who I am speaking of but some may not. Jim and Deon are former Magnolia Park residents too. Deon and I worked on the Magnolia directory together. It is nice and a little strange to see familiar faces on the streets of our tiny town. So I went to the park meeting with them to offer that communication method and to see them get introduced. I do not always go but wanted to sneak in a trivia promotion.

Trivia!!: We are growing. Last night we had 4 teams. I knew it would. We are still meeting in the big hall because no one is taking that space just yet. The acoustics are not good in the sunrise room so as long as we can use the big hall we will. Don't they say, "Possession is 9/10ths of the law"? We will go with that as long as we can get away with it.

Yesterday afternoon a neighbor stopped for a visit. Renie Stinson. I am sure as time goes on her name will pop up now and then as we hit it off at first meeting.

We are having a very foggy morning but the weatherman promised a week of near-perfect weather coming up. I love it when the weather is a non-issue. We never seem to get much of that in Iowa but in years past we have had a lot of it here.


No comments: