Saturday, October 26

Getting settled

Yesterday we made a grand tour of the area going to drop off some Iowa groceries for Donna, Mickey's sister, in Rio Valley Estates. Then a must stop at H.E.B for items I like to buy there. We made a swing through Magnolia Village as it's now known but did not see anyone we knew. Then we stopped by Butch's favorite massage therapist to make an appointment. She could get him right in so an hour later we ate at Raising Cane before going to Costco. Then a stop at CVS Pharmacy to pick up meds and then home to get the meds straightened out between McFarland Clinic and CVS. Will return to CVS today and see if the SNAFU has been taken care of. I thought I had it taken care of before leaving Jefferson and to make sure I called the clinic when we arrived in the valley and they assured me it was A-OK. Well, it wasn't and I am not sure where the blame lies so I will just be ticked at all of them. This is when I miss Keri! One call would have done it.

Got my first Liz haircut today. So did Butch but don't get your hopes up. He still has his appendage.
Butch has washed the front of the RV so we are slowly settling in.
Till I think of more...

No comments: