Sunday, October 20

Still in Canyon Lake

Sunday-Butch is golfing today with Terry and Terry's son Michael. I am sure they are having a good time. Terry knows Butch well enough not to take his mood too seriously when it comes to golf.
We are considering waiting till next Sunday to go to the Rio Grande Valley but it isn't set in cement yet. We do need to make a decision soon so we can get some people notified.

On Friday night after the wedding I am not at all sure we would have made it home without Google Maps and the GPS on my phone. We had no idea where we were most of the time. We honed in on the little blue line with the arrow indicating the car was moving and eventually, we found ourselves in familiar territory.

As a brief note, I now weigh 159 lbs fully clothed. I promised someone I would let them know. I do not remember who at the moment. Losing about 2 pounds a month seems reasonable. I am happy with the results and the lifestyle so I have no plans to change anything at this time.



No comments: