Thursday, September 26

Dead Pixel Phone

I had to do a search to see how old the dead pixel phone is and it is 3 years old, almost exactly. I thought it was older than that but the "Oh well, it is what it is, comes to mind." It is dead and that is the bottom line. A new one has been ordered and I hope it gets here soon. They tell me it will be here between September 27th and 30th. Yikes! So I guess calling Butch's phone is your best bet if you need to get in touch with us or there is always email. There is never a good time for this to happen but better now than when we are en route to Texas.
An added note; I have been through all the tech support on the old phone. I have tried all the tricks to wake it up and none of them have worked. Now I am weighing the options of getting insurance on the new one. Is it worth $5 a month to have it insured? Hmmmm.

No comments: