Saturday, August 3

Rode instead

Some days I walk and some days I ride my bike. Today I rode my bike. I did take my camera along and got a few pics of the river near the bridge. It does not appear that one thing has been done to repair it as yet and that is a big disappointment. I would love to see some progress.

Mother Nature does not take long to reclaim what is hers.

  The river is way down from what it was in the Spring.

 Butch has been anxiously waiting for the birds to find the new feeder and I noticed a visitor for the first time today so this picture is for him.
Yesterday Butch and I went on a small part of the Highway 141 Garage sale. It is an annual sale on the first weekend in August. The traffic was heavy. We both picked up a few items. Nothing noteworthy. We went from Granger IA to Jamaica IA. Butch had to get back home for a golf date with Jason.

No comments: