Monday, July 29

The order of things...

The order of things may be a bit wonky because the last week has been one whirlwind after another and I am having a bit of a quandary deciding where to begin. As in the past, it works for me to fall back on pictures. Thanks to all who took pictures of our big 60th Anniversary Surprise and sent them to me. I am usually the one taking pictures so this is different what with finding them, mostly on Facebook, copying them and incorporating them amongst my own.

GreatGrands belonging to the Rich and Donna branch. L to R- Skylar, Scarlett and Nina

Our 3 Sons Rich, Gary and Jason
 Opening presents!

Surprised at something Susan said?
 L to R- Dick J, Bill B., Marlene K., Georgia B., Don B., Butch and Leo
  Nina, Skyler and Scarlett!

Nina Grace is very photogenic






No comments: