Tuesday, November 27

Caught my eye

I finally was able to get my walk in and I took full advantage. I did get a slow start. When I first started I could feel a toe rubbing and thought uh oh I am working on a blister so I came back home and on the way, I heard these guys playing and singing and they sounded very good and since I knew Bruce I stopped to take a few pics.
C. Randy Parks and Bruce Johnston- C.Randy has a website if you want to check it out. www.reverbnation.com/crandyparks and Randy's son also has a site and he is in Nashville

www.honkytonkdave.com and Randy told me all of his son's songs were written by him.



So then I continued on my return trip, doctored my toe and shed a jacket and took off once again.

Blue sky and yellow flowers always make a good photo.


These folks that live beside these grapefruit are not here yet. Sure hope they have a hunger for it.


There are several of these homes here where they started out as a simple trailer and had the roof put on later. It does wonders to dress a place up

I particularly like this quilt design.
 
Simple but classy Christmas decoration.

This one is more elaborate


  Another angle on our little patch.

No comments: