Thursday, November 29

First Trivia night and other stuff

Tuesday night was the first trivia night and we had two people. That is a start albeit a tiny one. However, we did proceed and now I have two ambassadors to help me spread the word. They both had a good time and even though it was a small seed to start I do believe it will grow. Keep in mind, they are not familiar with me, the format or the fun it can be. When I did this at Magnolia last January it started off slow there too.
So finally I am back to walking and feeling good about it. Right now the weather is not a factor as it is mild. 70's mostly. So, therefore, I can choose a time to walk without discrimination. As the temperature rises that will change.
Last night we went to a birthday party for Dave. Here is the birthday boy pouring a drink for Fred.

The food was excellent but if I keep eating like this I will have to be rolled back to Iowa.

No comments: