Tuesday, October 9

Enough already!!

We have had enough rain to last a whole year as far as I'm concerned. We are on day 14. There are pools in our yard and now we have to wonder if we can get the moho out of the alley without getting stuck!
Friday is the day we will find out and we are promised 1 1/2 days of no rain before take off. That is not much time for the puddles to disappear and the mud to crust up. That is the sum of our angst before take-off.
Today I went to J.I.G.s. I haven't gone to one of those gatherings all summer. It seemed there was always something getting in the way. Doctor appts mostly. It was fun touching base with some of my classmates I have not seen in a while.

Being in the motorhome puts us closer to nature. Unfortunately, now it is creating more dismay than elation. Definitely, time to head south.

No comments: