Monday, October 8

Goodbye Gathering

Leo and Keri hosted a party for us as a going away party and a christening of her new kitchen.  I think it was a roaring success on all counts AND I got some really good pictures of beautiful people.

Oldest son Rich and his wife Donna

 Youngest son Jason and his wife Laura- Laura said I think I blinked so we did a do-over. I liked both pictures
 Jason and Laura

Devon and his mom Karla- Grand-nephew and niece. Karla looks like her Mom.

Larry Jackson, a friend of old and new-Deja Vu

Pete and Jerilynn-We share our love of going south in the winter. They go to Florida.

Jack Harmer-a friend of old and new-Deja Vu

 Dee and Jack-a friend of old and new-Deja Vu

 Mickey- My oldest friend. I think we met in 3rd or 4th grade

These next 3 pictures made me laugh. Butch and Leo. I have no idea what the conversation was about. Butch tells stories about his mother not being able to talk without her hands. Hmmm, Imagine that?



 Keri and part of Sue Durlam Lucht

Toward the end of the evening- winding down.

No comments: