Sunday, August 26

Sunday Morning Biking the Trail

Jason, Keri and I rode the trail this morning. It was more than bit humid. Jason and Keri were ahead of me at one point so I suggested to Jason that he start looking for Hops and slow down a bit to do so. Early in the season, Jason had asked me to look for Hops on the trail and I was unable to find them. This morning we found them EVERYWHERE however they do not bloom until late August. Hops are used in the making of beer. So if you plan to find them on the trail it is so much easier when they are blooming.
Here are pictures taken this morning:
Hops are vining up this tree.
 Keri and Jason


Closeup of Hops


And these are plums- also plentiful along the trail. Jason mentioned how many people whiz on by the trail and never see any of these things.
I told Butch and Jason they better not dilly-dally if they wanted to play golf because it was supposed to start raining around 11:00AM. It is currently a little after 10 and it is thundering. Mama knows best!!

No comments: