Thursday, August 30

Mish-Mash

The light was just right when I ended my walk with Virginia one day last week so I took these two pictures of the tank at the end of the bike trail. I was reminded of a day last winter in Magnolia park when my friend Kay S. was looking for a picture of a tank to print out for Larry E. Larry needed it for a project


This is an old picture I saw on Facebook. The young girl in the middle is a picture of Marlene and Bernards Granddaughter-in-law Marie Kelley long before she was a Kelley. I assume the ones on either side of Marie are siblings. This one really tickled my funny bone and that is why I snipped it


And this was in my collection of cartoons I get each morning and it will not need any 'splaining to my women friends.


Last week we had a trivia question about Schrodinger's cat. I would not have known anything about it if I were not a fan of Big Bang Theory. This was on a T-shirt I could have bought but didn't.
End of Mish-Mash,

No comments: