Tuesday, June 5

Beautiful Day

Perfect morning for a walk. Cool, light breeze, sunshine, good company (Colleen), who could ask for more. And I remembered my camera. Today's topic of conversation centered around kindness, the many forms it takes and the importance of even a tiny bit of it and how the smallest act can stay with you for years. What was the last kindness someone showed you?
Today's pictures...so far.


 Busy trail this morning This runner was doing laps because we saw him multiple times.

Okay, I just remembered something. I often see the darndest things. I was sitting at the computer and my view looks out on the backyard and alley. A white car pulled up behind the motorhome and a teenaged boy got out of the back seat and opened the trunk. A teenaged girl got out of the trunk and got in the back seat and the car slowly moved on. Oh yes, there is a story here. No doubt about it! But I do not know the rest of the story. This is always happening to me!! Guess I will have to follow in my mother's footsteps and make one up. Her stories always started with "I'll bet...". That is how we knew they were stories.

No comments: