Wednesday, October 4

Busier than usual

Today I had an appointment with the plastic surgeon who took cancer off my face. He asked if I wanted to get my unicorn horn repaired today but I told him I was having another surgery in 6 days so we decided it may not be a good time. So you will be seeing my unicorn horn throughout the winter and I will have it repaired next Spring.
Then Butch and I did a dry run to the Iowa Methodist Surgery Center in Downtown  DesMoines as we will be going there at 5:30 AM and wanted a firmer idea of where we were headed. After Google GPS took us there with no problem we moved onto Costco for a stock-up trip and Butch's peanut butter and a few other items.
Ate lunch at Culvers then went to Boone Iowa Walmart to get a prescription for the good ol' bowel cleansing solution. Yeah, I gotta do that too!
Returned home and so glad to be here!

This evening is the first time my computer was turned on today due to not enough time and then too tired to care. I have a backlog of things I want to share with you but want to be more rested for that so ...maybe next time.

No comments: