Tuesday, September 26

Change in the Weather

There has been a change in the weather. It has cooled off and we have had about 3/4 inch of rain. We desperately needed it and it hasn't been enough to change our drought status but every little bit helps.

I didn't get a ride nor a walk in yesterday not because there wasn't an opportunity but because I was on tech support with Hulu. After three separate sessions, we came up with an answer but not a solution. Don't worry about it in regards to Hulu for you, as the problem is peculiar to us.

This will set me off on another angle or bit of advice perhaps. When you have a problem with a device of any kind do not be afraid of tech support. It is their job and you are the customer who is always right. And if it still perplexes you invite a friend like me over and we will work on it together.
By calling tech support you can save yourself days, weeks or even months of frustration. I often say that I do not have all the answers but I do have ideas about where I can find them.
For people with Netflix, there is a new Netflix movie being released on Sept 29th, Friday, called Our Souls at Night with Robert Redfern and Jane Fonda.
It is about finding love when you thought you were too old to have that happen. It looks like a good one.

I did manage to get my walk in this dark and dreary morning and I did get misted on a little at times but not so much to create a problem for me.
I have two appointments later this week. Thursday is my last physical therapy session before surgery and Friday is my pre-op appointment with the surgeon. I have done everything asked of me to get ready for it. The waiting has been the worst of it. The procedure is called Sacral Colpopexy for those of you with enough curiosity to look it up.


No comments: