Sunday, August 20

Yesterday.

I planned to put this at the bottom of the last post but hit the button too quick!

Yesterday I rode to Winkleman's Switch in the early AM and was treated with a view of the geese again. This time there were only five and they were in the open but still flying low. It was a foggy, misty morning so I had not brought my camera but they would have been too quick for me anyway.

I have been finally getting to the pantry Butch made for me. It is sanded, painted and has one coat of polyurethane. A couple more coats of poly and I will be ready to put it to use.
Mickey texted me yesterday and asked if I wanted some rocks. I said yes if I could get Butch to help me. He was at the golf course at the time and when he came home I told him I planned to make his favorite casserole, Runza casserole. And that cheered him up enough to say yes to the rocks. I can always find places for rocks.

No comments: