Wednesday, March 2

Busiest week in the season

We are into the busiest week of the season and as age creeps up on us I find it less easy to deal with. Tomorrow we have an appointment for me to get my dental implants cleaned at 8:20 AM in Harlingen. Then I need to be back here for Costco Thursday at 10:30 AM followed by a wildlife outing at a nature reserve at 1:30 pm till 4:00 pm and then a hamburger feed at the pool hall after 4:00. Taking corn salad. And this is followed by a dance in Allen Hall that I may or may not be awake enough to attend.

And that takes care of Thursday!  Sister Marlene called today and she and Bernard are in Harlingen. So much want to get over to see them! I set it up for Saturday and then found out Butch is in a pool tournament that day. It could work out if he loses quickly enough. But watch that not happen!!

Saturday is also the park garage sale. That isn't a factor in my plans.

Sunday is show and tell (3:00pm) and the talent show (?)  and at the very least I am expected to take pictures. It is always a fun time.  Now if I can remember what time it starts it might happen for me. Oh, and by the way, it is my birthday.
This week needs to be two weeks long!!

No comments: