Thursday, January 14

It is okay

I have reached an age where I have fallen into a rut. The odd thing is I am okay with it. If you had told my 35-year-old self that I would ever be okay with being in a rut well let us just say I wouldn't have agreed with you.
Many words I said in my youth have had to be eaten. One was that I would always keep up with the latest music trends. That one fell by the wayside so long ago I cannot even remember it. I do remember having said it.
 I remember trying to teach my mother some of the dances of the 60's and she was stiff as a board. Another thing I did not plan to let happen to me. Well, some days I am stiff as a board. In fact, most days I am stiff as a board.
I am happy sitting here in my quiet house entrenched in my rut stiff as a board.Smileycons!

Today is Costco Thursday. Peggy will be picking me and two others up in a bit to go to Costco. I do not really need anything today.  I will have more time to just browse and nibble all the samples and have some time outside my rut.

No comments: