Sunday, August 9

Windows 10- I did it!

You knew I would, didn't you. My curiosity got the better of me. Also, Deon S. emailed me and told of her experience and it sounded very positive so I plunged! Early on, the question was asked if I wanted my apps to remain unchanged and I said "yes" and indeed they were unchanged as far as I know at this point. Chrome is still my default browser.  The process took over an hour, however it didn't need much input from me. I am still in the investigating process, but I like what I see so far. It was much like meeting an old friend
The following is an email I sent to Deon.
"Since your experience went so well I made the leap last night. Early on in the process it asks if you want your apps to remain the same and I said yes, and as you say it all looks quite familiar. I did check my settings in Chrome and it says Chrome is my default. I have not even looked at Edge yet. Half afraid to! I checked out a recipe program I have had for years and it opened without a problem. So far so good. If you run across an issue let me know and I will do the same.
Thanks for the encouragement.
Barb" 



No comments: