Tuesday, June 2

I cannot even believe it!

Yesterday Mickey and I lined up a Costco day. While in DesMoines my phone rang and I had missed my hair appointment. Just plain forgot it! Marcia my hairdresser is heavily booked and missing this appointment distressed me.
Mickey had a "moment" too when she thought she lost her purse and had left it in the cart at Walmart. That is another one that will make your heart twitter when it happens to you.
Son Gary and Susan were in Iowa yesterday checking out a truck and selling a car and so it was considered getting together with them. And my friend Sherri from Atlantic called and said she would be in town and would it be okay to stop by and, of course, that answer was yes. At one point, Butch's phone rang at the same time mine did so I was holding phones in each hand when I looked in the driveway and my friend Colleen was here! If I remember right it was son Jason  on one phone and son Gary on the other. Oh yes, I was also in contact with my niece Karla off and on throughout the day.
What a day it has been!
Great practice for living in the moment!

No comments: