Tuesday, August 5

Another Viewpoint

Today I am posting Sherri Clarks photos she took while we were riding. It is always interesting to see things from another persons perspective.
Near Redfield Iowa. There is always a cathedral type atmosphere in the canopied parts of the trail on a warm summer morning with the delicate sunbeams filtering through.




Iowa countryside...









Lemonade stand in Jamaica Iowa



No, Johnny Carson isn't buried here. He was made an honorary citizen in 1981 and people from Cooper Iowa made their way to California to be guests on his show.

I dampened my kerchief and placed it under my helmet to cool me off a bit. When I say I am hot and do not care how I look you can believe me.

I love how the clouds are reflected in the river.


Taken from the north side of the Raccoon River bridge not a shot I take very often. This one is Sherri's shot.

No comments: