Monday, July 28

Unusual

This morning was unusual for a morning in July. 57 degrees. We walked first and then I rode to the first bench past the bridge hoping for it to warm just a little and it did. Beautiful sunshiny morning and my only wildlife encounters were bunnies and squirrels who did not want to get off the trail.
After returning home I received an email from Sherri from Atlantic and she wants to do a Waukee to Jefferson bike ride. I am sure I could do it physically if it is a low wind day. Free next weekend? Anyone wanting to join us is more than welcome. How far is it you ask? 55 miles. I have done it once with Connie from Cumberland but that was more than 10 years ago. I think I will wait for the forecast. It will be fun having Sherri for another weekend regardless if we do the Waukee trip.
More later...

No comments: