Monday, June 9

Busy week coming up!

Gary is coming to get his trailer soon. Jason and Laura are on a trip so we will water their garden on Wednesday and Friday. BellTower weekend coming up. Bill and Jo and Marlene and Bernard will be in Jefferson for reunions and Belltower. Mickey will be coming with another load of her things on Friday. Butch has the sill plate installed on the new room. Now we are ready for Russ...we hope to see him soon. Lots of exciting things happening.
Butch was reading an issue of Our Iowa and it was listing the 99 counties of Iowa and the attractions you could find in each county. He said we could tour our own State in the motorhome and by golly that does sound like fun. It is now on our Bucket List!
Today was Butch's birthday. It was kind of passed over by me. My friends in Texas now make my birthday a big deal. They are so good to me. He did receive a peanut buttery gift from one of our special Texas friends and he was thrilled. Since I kind of spaced off his birthday I told him I would cook him some oatmeal for breakfast in the morning. Not many people can get excited about oatmeal for a birthday gift. When you reach our age priorities can change beyond belief!!

No comments: