Saturday, June 14

Busy, Busy weekend

Gary and I got a couple of bike rides in. It has been many, many years that Gary and I have done an activity together just the two of us. In fact I cannot remember the last time. It was great! We rode to Cooper and back which is a total of 15 plus miles.
Then Gary took off with his camper trailer, heading back to Missouri. He called when he was gridlocked in traffic about 5 miles from home.
Butch went out to Leo's and mowed. With timely rains it has been difficult to keep up with the mowing. Then Bill and Jo arrived and we visited with them for a bit. Then I went to Mickey's to help her get her latest load of boxes emptied. Then back out to the other Brooker's to visit with Marlene and Bernard. Oh yes, Butch and I worked in a trip to Boone to water the Boone Brooker's garden and flowers. 
Cribbage game-L to R Butch, Bill, Marlene and Bernard. I told them that not a one of them looked like they were having any fun!

There is more but it is beginning to sound a little tedious. Needless to say I was more than a bit pooped when I hit the sheets.

Today is Belltower Festival and all that entails so I am wrapping this up till tomorrow.

No comments: